Executive Assistant for Business Process Solutions
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Assistant for Business Process Solutions active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
Knowledge / Experience:
* Minimum 2-3 years management assistance/administrative experience;
* Fluency in English and thorough knowledge of Romanian;
* Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, databases, Internet).
* Project Managements skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
* An adaptable and flexible approach;
* Good organization and problem solving skills;
* Reliability and discretion;
* Positive attitude and self-confidence.
* Assisting the division's Partner with both admin and business monitoring tasks;
* Handling administrative tasks, e.g.: office stationary supply, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation arrangements, phone calls, correspondence etc.;
* Drafting, formatting or translating various documents, like contracts, invoices, presentations, meeting minutes etc.;
* Active involvement in department’s marketing initiatives, including PR and communication - both inside and outside the organization;
* Recording and updating information in various systems and databases; drafting reports;
* Keeping track of contracts and files/archive old files and corporate documents;
* Planning and organizing various events like internal meetings, conferences, training sessions, team events etc.;
* Liaising with various third parties, e.g. authorities, couriers, vendors, clients;
* Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration);
* Information search (intranet or telephoning).
* A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged;
* Comprehensive and ongoing learning - a variety of local and international trainings;
* An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits.