Project Engineer Automotive (Embedded Software)
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
Bachelor/Master's degree in engineering/relevant field
- good knowledge and hands-on experience in project management
- automotive engineering experience within IT/SW/electronics/security systems would be an asset
- advanced level of English, French would be a plus
- excellent interpersonal skills and proactivity
Within our automotive engineering center you will be responsible for project development activities for one of our main clients.
You will be in charge of:
- ensure interface with the client and suppliers for the assigned projects
- manage the team activities to ensure quality cost&delivery requirements
- control the quality of the deliverables issued by the supplier and the team
- provide leadership and contribute to the development and execution of project plans
- making reports of projects development stages and action plans.
Do you know who we are?
Assystem Technologies started its venture in Romania in 1994 and ever since is developing high quality projects for world’s largest industrial groups. Today, over 1,200 engineers operate in our offices in Bucharest and Iasi, in areas such as Automotive, Aerospace and Energy & Infrastructure. As part of our development objectives, we are constantly looking for engineers and innovation enthusiasts, adaptable and interested in continuous development.
Your career can start with Assystem and WE are looking forward to meet YOU!