People Development Specialist for Platforms & Technology
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile People Development Specialist for Platforms & Technology active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- At least 6 months experience working with Technology teams for development programs;
- Previous experience in working closely with IT/Technology departments is a high plus;
- Project management/planning;
- Team player;
- University degree;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Dealing with ambiguity;
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast-pace environment;
- Effectively interactions with management at all levels to determine current and future organizational needs; develop action plans and programs for meeting these needs.
- Needs identification, design and implementation;
- Build and maintain a highly effective working relationship with the business stakeholders;
- Effectively establish and maintain all lines of communication with stakeholders through regular and productive interactions that ensure all parties are fully updated on People - - Development activity and contribution;
- Own and manage the Platforms and Technology on-boarding program end to end as project manager;
- Ensure that the Technology Academy sessions delivery is ready and up-to-date;
- Work with the resources allocated in each of the project to deliver it and be responsible for the success of the implementation;
- Be involved in choosing the external vendors, where appropriate and necessary;
- Help in identifying key people in the Platforms & Technology team who could deliver the Technical Bundle, internal trainings.
- Offer support to the Senior People Development Platforms & Technology Consultant in building the L&D yearly strategy through the capabilities review or through the feedback gathered during the year;
- Set clear objectives and priorities for each quarter.
- Complete the reports requested by the implementation team to evaluate the impact of the development interventions in the business;
- Gather feedback for learning initiatives and communicate them to the external or internal provider.