Full-Stack Java Developer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the team?
• Minimum 4 years of web development experience (both frontend and backend)
• Very good coding skills
• Proficient with front-end development and single page apps (Angular.js, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS)
• Experience with Java EE 7 stack (EJB 3) or Spring
• Experience with REST service
• Experience with relational SQL databases (ex: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORMs (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink)
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with Git (DVCS)
• Very good English skills – speaking and writing
Nice to have:
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Crucible)
• Experience with front-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, JUnit, Selenium)
• Amazon AWS experience
• MongoDB (other NoSQL Databases) experience
• Apache Solr experience
• Semantic CSS
• JBPM (or similar: Activity BPM)
• Java 8 new features
• Basic Linux know how
• Serverless computing; Amazon Lambdas and/or DynamoDB
• Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable and testable code that conforms with accepted standards
• Write unit tests
• Participate in building single page apps and RESTful web services
• Communicate effectively with team members, project managers, superiors
• Identify opportunities for process or code improvements and make constructive suggestions for change
• Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties