Full-Stack Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Full-Stack Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the team?
• Minimum 2 years of web development experience (both frontend and backend)
• Very good coding skills
• Proficient with front-end development and single page apps (Angular.js, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS)
• Experience with Java EE 7 stack (EJB 3) or Spring
• Experience with REST service
• Experience with relational SQL databases (ex: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORMs (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink)
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with Git (DVCS)
• Very good English skills – speaking and writing
Nice to have:
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Crucible)
• Experience with front-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, JUnit, Selenium)
• Amazon AWS experience
• MongoDB (other NoSQL Databases) experience
• Apache Solr experience
• Semantic CSS
• JBPM (or similar: Activity BPM)
• Java 8 new features
• Basic Linux know how
• Serverless computing; Amazon Lambdas and/or DynamoDB
• Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable and testable code that conforms with accepted standards
• Write unit tests
• Participate in building single page apps and RESTful web services
• Communicate effectively with team members, project managers, superiors
• Identify opportunities for process or code improvements and make constructive suggestions for change
• Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties