Contracts Management Specialist with German
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
- University degree/diploma (e.g. in business, management, economics, etc);
- English (fluent, verbally and written);
- German - advanced or mid level;
- 2 years’ experience working in Customer Service;
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
- Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
- May be required to travel for work.
- Review and monitor Master Leasing Agreement and Individual Contract request;
- Create Master Leasing Agreement and Individual Contract draft; upload and initiate contracts signing;
- Update system with signed contract and send confirmations;
- Receive contract change request and update system with contract change;
- Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency;