Frontline Support Consultant
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
Who you are:
• University education – preferably informatics profile
• IT passionate
• Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, MS Office
• Fluent in Russian and English
• Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Reliable and loyal
• Good humored and motivated
• Result and customer oriented
• Able to build lasting customer relationship
• Available to work in shifts
• Able to handle high volume of incoming tasks
What you do:
You will be the first contact point with our customers, following activities such as:
• Register, analyze and assign all requests related to ORTEC applications raised by our customers
• Assist the support consultants in providing technical support to customers by e-mail or phone
• Ticket monitoring according to internal service level agreements
• Keep the customer updated with the current stats of his incident
You will work together in a multi-disciplinary team in Bucharest office (around 160 people) and you will have frequent contact with your colleagues in other ORTEC offices around the world.
What we offer:
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Early responsibility
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
• Competitive salary package