Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• University degree/diploma (in business, management, economics, etc);
• English and German (fluent, verbally and written);
• 1-2 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable or Receivable;
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
• Continuous improvement mindset;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
• May be required to travel for work.
• Generate core and non-core invoices;
• Review and Route Customer Inquiry or Dispute;
• Complete Intercompany Billing;
• Analyze Customer Account Ballances;
• Communicate solution to inquiry & disputes;
• Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately;
• Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency.