Contract Management with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• University degree/diploma (. in business, management, economics, etc);
• English and German (fluent, verbally and written);
• French- advanced or mid level;
• 2 years’ experience working in Customer Service;
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
• Continuous improvement mindset;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
• May be required to travel for work.
• Review and monitor Master Leasing Agreement and Individual Contract request;
• Create Master Leasing Agreement and Individual Contract draft; upload and initiate contracts signing;
• Update system with signed contract and send confirmations;
• Receive contract change request and update system with contract change;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency;