Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable Specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• University degree/diploma (e.g. in business, management, economics, etc);
• English (fluent, verbally and written);
• German - advanced or mid level;
• 2 years experience working in Accounts Payable or Receivable;
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
• Continuous improvement mindset;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
• May be required to travel for work.
• Generate core and non-core invoices;
• Review and Route Customer Inquiry or Dispute;
• Complete Intercompany Billing;
• Analyze Customer Account Ballances;
• Communicate solution to inquiry & disputes;
• Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately;
• Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency.