System Administrator Assoc
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• No degree required. Microsoft Certifications are beneficial.
• 1+ years Windows system administration in medium to large corporate environments.
• System knowledge may include Microsoft Windows 2000 & 2003 environments; Active Directory; database administration; Seagate crystal report; Citrix farm servers; terminal services; multiple windows operating systems; network administration tools and utilities.
• Basic project management skills; time management skills; multi-task and prioritize work loads; demonstrated analytical capabilities; effectively identify and resolve problems in high visibility, high stress situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills; work effectively in dynamic environment with a broad range of end-user configurations; participate in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written); communicate effectively with support peers, end users, and all levels of corporate management
• Provide 7x24 support in a multi-faceted global corporation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Visio required.
• Maintain Active Directory, including OU, Groups, Shares, DNS and DHCP setup.
• Responsible for domain/NT account and user administration.
• Provide 3rd Tier technical support to the Help Desk, as needed.
• Maintain Server, including file and printer server support, backup servers, SQL
• Provide technical support to business units.
• Support applications, including FileNet, ConSICE, Sentry and SQL.
• Incumbent's decisions and actions rarely and minimally impact the company's revenue and operations. Decisions and actions may have a moderate impact on reputation, and/or customer satisfaction.
• Incumbent makes some independent decisions, but actions are guided by clearly-stated standards and processes. Incumbent performs work under moderately high-level of supervision.
• Work under established guidelines and controls, including Distributed Systems Policies and Procedures, Sarbanes-Oxley and corporate policy statements regarding appropriate use of technology.
• Communication is generally limited to internal contacts.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Office Location: near Unirii – central location
• 24 vacation days plus all national holidays
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects