Scrum Master/Team Facilitator - ADAS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
* The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted. Scrum Masters do this by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
* The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren't. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
* Support the team and the product owner in technically following the scrum methodology by: enforcing and adapting the rituals in the agile frame work; acting as interface to the non-agile world to protect the scrum team.
* The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
* Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
* Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
* Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
* Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
* Understanding and practicing agility;
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
* The Scrum Master serves the Development Team in several ways, including:
* Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
* Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
* Removing impediments to the Development Team's progress;
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
* Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
* The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
* Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
* Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
* Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
* Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team;
* Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Good communication and team skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.