QA Junior Engineer
This is your opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, a passionate team of people and a company that offers you the opportunity to always be at the forefront of intelligence solutions.
Your time is now. Join us!
• At least 1-year experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
• Know-how of QA methodologies and testing documents
• Experience with customer facing and presentation skills - Major advantage
• Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) – would be an advantage
• Experience with Quality Center or equivalent - Advantage
• Knowledge in SQL - Advantage
• Academic degree - Mandatory (advantage for Computer Science)
• Very good English communication skills
• Willingness to travel abroad, for 2 weeks each time, about 5 times a year - Mandatory
• Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Responsible for comprehensive system testing.
• Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP.
• Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
• Analyzing and understanding quality risks.
• Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages.
• Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad).