Senior Scala Software Engineer / Technical Lead – Identity and Access Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Scala Software Engineer / Technical Lead – Identity and Access Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA we build the software and digital solutions that powers one of the biggest retailers in the world, Metro Cash&Carry.
The Identity and Access Management (IDAM) solution is our internal effective and highly available, cloud-based service fabric that insures the Authentication and Authorization for Metro customers, employees, suppliers, developers, technical services and devices.
IDAM caters to Metro product specific authorization needs by being a fast and secure way of verifying identities, it adheres to industry standard Oauth2 and OpenID connect specification, provides multi-factor authentication and allowing for identity federation (SAML2, 3rd party logins).
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead a team of software developers toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is running. Your deep knowledge of design, analysis, development, coding, testing and application programming will help the team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and technical requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Your duties include:
· Designing of robust and highly scalable services to support our Identity and Service Management solution
· Development and support applications using the current tech stack with Scala, Java, Akka, Play, Cassandra, SOLR, React.js.
· Work with the Product Owner, business analysts, UX/UI designers in mapping the product requirements to technical user stories
· Provide mentoring and technical direction to other team members
· Scala Engineer experienced with Akka and Play framework
· You are familiar with Reactive programming and principles
· Experience with Security / Identity Management and related technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, etc.) is a big plus
· You have a strong grasp of functional programming constructs and approaches.
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Working proficiency in development toolsets
· Agile is a plus, but personality is key in working in this environment - Quick, fast environment
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the company to accomplish common goals
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
What we offer:
· Flexible working time;
· Lunch tickets;
· Health and life insurance;
· Private pension;
· Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
· Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideasand innovation;
· Gift vouchers;
· Fitness centers discounts;
· Sports activities & other company events;
· Relaxation area;
· Free Bookster account;
· Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
*We also offer relocation package if you want to move to Cluj.