Senior Support Engineer with French
Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with macOS, Android and iOS is also preferred, but not required
- Experience with networks and router
- Experience with new technology (IoT)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge of malware removal tools / antivirus programs
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repair--including setup, software/hardware installation, data backup, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task,) and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows, macOS or Linux environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Acquire complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.