Quality & Customer Experience Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Valoris Center active
View all jobs Quality & Customer Experience Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
• Customer oriented attitude and understanding
• Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
• 3 years of experience in the technical support field
• Experience with multi operating systems / environments (Windows and Linux)
• Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred
• Experience with virtual environments (Vmware, Hyper-V or Xen Server)
• Good OS and Networking Knowledge (Windows, Servers) – configuration and troubleshooting
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar Quality Control position is a plus
• Results-oriented and good analytical skills
• Efficient time management and team player
• Good analytical skills / problem solver
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Attention to details
• Organized person
• Enthusiastic team player
• Perform weekly quality review analysis and information gathering from all the support interaction channels and present it to the upper management (phone, chat, remote session, on-site, fly-to-site, email, social media, forums, communities).
• Review from a quality perspective the deliverables (phone calls, emails, chats sessions, onsite visits) of the Support team members
• Lead individual discussions with each team member to offer feedback on his/her performance from the quality point of view
• Propose quality improvement plans (at individual and team level) to team managers, discuss and agree implementation, and implement the actions effectively
• Propose and implement improvements in quality review process, in order to increase Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Experience overall
• Propose and follow-up on different product and process improvements
• Perform quarterly quality review analysis of all team members and suggest permanent improvements
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks
• Present multichannel aggregated quality reports
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow.
• Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with customers on delicate feedback.
• Presents different workshops and trainings in order to increase awareness of Quality and Customer Experience to other departments