Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Ops Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 2+ years of OS administration experience in Linux (RedHat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (LDAP/Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
• Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
• Know Knowledge about networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
• Knowledge of any of the following technologies: database (Mysql, Postgres, DB2, Oracle, etc), application servers (WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat)
• At least one scripting language (unix shell, perl, bash, python)
• Familiar with virtualization technologies: Hypervisors, VMware
• Familiar with cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
• One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, SVN)
• Monitoring and reporting tools (such as Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix)
• Experience with SLAs, Incident Management, Problem Management and DevOps
• Understand of the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy
• Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology
• Good communication skills and working in a diversely cultural environment
• Strong client relationship skills
• Reliable self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
• Pro-active attitude and good organizational skill
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
Your main deliverables as DevOps Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
• Set-up complex high performance/high availability production and development environments
• Install, configure, operate and monitor web applications
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
• Implement and maintain automated scripts for deployment and monitoring of applications
• Set-up tools for assisting and optimizing daily activity
• Administer virtualized and cloud resources
• Maintain, support and optimize server and network infrastructure
• Maintain and debug existing environments assuring high availability
• React, repair and recover in real-time in case of failures of systems or applications (on-call required)
• Operational Maintenance and Infrastructure monitoring:
• Periodically check resource utilization in order to identify optimization opportunities
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
• Check automated daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
• Specify, design, develop and implement the infrastructure automation in order to build and test software applications and platforms
English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)