This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AGYS active
View all jobs Front-End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 2+ years of experience working in JS/UI frameworks, preferably AngularJS / VueJS
• Working experience with Angular, Vue or React
• Experience with software engineering good practices (testing, code review, continuous delivery, design documentation)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiar with designing software for performance and scalability
• Versioning control systems (. Git)
• Good knowledge of JIRA
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Experience with Design patterns would be a plus
• Highly proactive in technical solution discussions
• Open to learn and apply new technologies if required
• Able to drive the project and innovate
• Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests on the technical side and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other area
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Good analytical and problem solving experience
• Participate in proof of concept projects (POCs) and customized apps implementations as Front-End Developer
• write custom code to perform customized functions
• implement the integration with 3rd party systems/tools
• design & develop new features, extensions and API’s based on Smart Fabric platform,
• investigate and fix technical defects and propose adequate solutions
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Own the Implementation effort along the whole implementation process
• Propose any ideas that could bring value to the project/client
• Provide ongoing support for customers prior, during and post implementation
English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)