This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Aurachain active
View all jobs Front-End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 2+ years of experience working in JS/UI frameworks, preferably AngularJS / VueJS
• Working experience with Angular, Vue or React
• Experience with software engineering good practices (testing, code review, continuous delivery, design documentation)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiar with designing software for performance and scalability
• Versioning control systems (. Git)
• Good knowledge of JIRA
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Experience with Design patterns would be a plus
• Highly proactive in technical solution discussions
• Open to learn and apply new technologies if required
• Able to drive the project and innovate
• Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests on the technical side and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other area
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Good analytical and problem solving experience
• Participate in proof of concept projects (POCs) and customized apps implementations as Front-End Developer
• write custom code to perform customized functions
• implement the integration with 3rd party systems/tools
• design & develop new features, extensions and API’s based on Smart Fabric platform,
• investigate and fix technical defects and propose adequate solutions
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Own the Implementation effort along the whole implementation process
• Propose any ideas that could bring value to the project/client
• Provide ongoing support for customers prior, during and post implementation
English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)