Senior Technical Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Technical Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
As a Technical Analyst, you will work on a Telco project providing development and support for an Operations Support Platform – Service Fulfillment. The platform is based on Oracle Communications Suite which is customized and integrated into the client IT landscape.
• 5+ years cumulative work experience in both software development and business processes analysis or on a Technical Analyst role
• Involvement in complex IT projects with Software Development Life Cycle exposure
• PL/SQL & Unix experience
• Experience with Java ecosystem
• Ideally knowledge of BSS & OSS Systems & Platforms
• Ideally knowledge of Shell Scripting
• Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills, team leading previous experience is an advantage
• Very good communication & presentation skills – deliver presentations, organize and drive meetings (on-site, video-conferences), write clear and concise documentation
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Fluency in English
• Creating technical specifications and test plans;
• Evaluating the software and systems for upgrades, perform the upgrades
• Engage and partner with third party vendors, IT and other parties as required
• Diagnose and help with the correction of any technical problems occurring in the production systems
• Help to prepare systems for deployment and support the release team during deployment
• Work with Business Analysts and Solution Designers to understand the business requirements and produce high-level solution designs
• Where necessary, use your software development/testing skills to assist OSS Delivery
• Writes manuals and able to pass on training to others
• Identify and drive opportunities for enhanced data integrity, systems integration and automation