Senior Art Director - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- The Senior Art Director will shape and direct the brand’s ecommerce content from the banners, teasers, campaigns , etc . Developing original ideas to create an in-house style to ultimately use content as a differentiation within the industry.
- Relationship Expert. You will be a strong sparring partner for your team and stakeholders. Working with the Creative Director you will define and implement a creative vision that is on-brand, relevant and forward-thinking to take the Fashion Days brand forward into the next stage of business.
- Ownership. You provide clear creative direction to Art Directors and Graphic Designers, ensuring creative processes are efficient and effective, balancing deadline and quality requirements through critically evaluating work and processes.
- Lead & Develop. As the Senior Art Director you are responsible for the creative development of both people and projects. You are a positive, enthusiastic and flexible leader with a clear communication approach that becomes essential to your team's success. Your core management responsibility is people development; strengthening competency and growing talent within their pillar.
- Certified & Experienced. You've successfully earned a degree in Design, Visual Design, Communication Design, Arts or any other relevant field. You bring a minimum of 5 years work experience in a design or creative team, and minimum 3 in coordinating a creative team , prior experience in a digital agency/ branding agency is preferred. You are experienced within the e-commerce area.
- Know-How. You have proven experience in creating and maintaining visual brand identity, e-commerce and editorial content within the fashion retail business and a strong understanding of the aesthetic nuances of social media, product, editorial, and commercial.
- Result-Driven. Your high demand in quality which leads to the best results will help you with all tasks; you bring in commitment and consistency. You're an excellent analytical thinker, organized, process-oriented, and collaborative besides being familiar with agile methods and project set-up as well as basic principles of cross-device design.
- Team Player. You enjoy working in a fast-changing environment. You are a dedicated team player with proven leadership skills and experienced in team development (minimum 3-5 years leading design/creative team). Open, positive, flexible and professional; you are able to maintain team spirit and be a true role model. You are experienced in the creative coaching, team-infrastructure, budget-planning, capacity-planning and recruiting areas.
As one of East Europes largest e-commerce studios Fashion Days Content Creation is responsible for producing visual content every year for Fashion Days website. All model photography, product photography, banners, copy and post production are done in our Studio situated in Pipera, Bucharest.
Our purpose is to provide our customers high quality content with excellent photography, inspirational styling and an informative product description. We want to provide our customers an excellent shopping experience.