Global Learning Administrator Success Factors TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global Learning Administrator Success Factors TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Creates, maintains and manages learning catalogues, items, learning curricula for Continental Global Training programs
* Provides support with regards to content strategy
* Uploads learning content into the Learning Management HR system Success Factors
* Collects, consolidates and reports learning KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements
* Follows defined quality management process by conducting regular logical/content quality checks in cooperation with Decentral Learning Administrators
* Acts as Learning Process Consultant towards the end user for assigned area of responsibility
* Supports testing activities in case of tool changes
* High interest in HR information systems and/or previous work experience in related area;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Training and Learning background is a plus;
* Customer and quality oriented;
* Well developed communications skills;
* Work experience in international environment within an HR Operations Center is a plus;
* Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
* Good analytical skills;
* Intercultural Competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.