Global Learning Administrator Success Factors TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Creates, maintains and manages learning catalogues, items, learning curricula for Continental Global Training programs
* Provides support with regards to content strategy
* Uploads learning content into the Learning Management HR system Success Factors
* Collects, consolidates and reports learning KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements
* Follows defined quality management process by conducting regular logical/content quality checks in cooperation with Decentral Learning Administrators
* Acts as Learning Process Consultant towards the end user for assigned area of responsibility
* Supports testing activities in case of tool changes
* High interest in HR information systems and/or previous work experience in related area;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Training and Learning background is a plus;
* Customer and quality oriented;
* Well developed communications skills;
* Work experience in international environment within an HR Operations Center is a plus;
* Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
* Good analytical skills;
* Intercultural Competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.