Global HR Business Analyst SuccessFactors Platform TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global HR Business Analyst SuccessFactors Platform TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around global systems issues and processes
* Recommend and implement process or system changes leading to best practice operations
* Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes
* Complete regular data quality reviews and audits
* Work on Improvement projects
* Acts as system expert and facilitates virtual training of HR community
* Takes active part in testing during quarterly releases as well as change management
* Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including developing regularly-scheduled reports and ad hoc reporting
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
* Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Customer and quality oriented;
* Well developed communications skills;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving experience;
* Intercultural Competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.