Software Developer for Engine Systems, Safety - P ES TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer for Engine Systems, Safety - P ES TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
We are looking for a junior software engineer to join our solid team of Safety specialists within the Engine Systems business unit in Timişoara. You will implement software solutions which will prevent erroneous vehicle behavior (like vehicle acceleration without the intention of the driver or unintended engine start) according to the highest quality standards of the day. Our today's development focuses on thermal and hybrid engines for the BMW, Audi-VW, Daimler, Porsche, Ford, Hyundai-Kia, Renault-Nissan Alliance and many others. You get to work on the newest hybrid and electric vehicles and contribute to ensure the safety of millions of drivers and passengers every day. As an embedded Software Developer you will be responsible to:
* Analyze and review software requirements;
* Define the software design and test specifications, based on the requirements;
* Develop the code following safety coding guideline;
* Execute module verification and test steps, using the test specifications;
* Integrate your software and perform the integration test;
* Work in an international team distributed in many locations around the world.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This will give you the chance to learn and develop your competencies and to further develop your career, based on your performance and potential.
Job Requirements Description:
* Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication or Informatics
* Good Programming skills in ANSI C
* Good English skills
* Well organized person, attentive to details, dedicated
* Communication skills
* Any of the following skills would be a plus: o MATLAB-Simulink know-how o Automotive system knowledge o Knowledge of software development processes
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.