Junior Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
o College degree;
o Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
o Willingness and ability to take on new assignments and learn new skills (VDI technologies - VMware View, Xen Desktop, NetScaler, etc.);
o Proven skills and experience administering medium to large VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi (version 4.x, 5.x or 6.x) infrastructures;
o Proven skills and experience administering medium to large Citrix Xen Server infrastructures;
o Proven skills and experience administering medium to large Microsoft Hyper-V Server infrastructures;
o Proven skills and experience with Windows and Linux operating systems administration and troubleshooting (Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Linux);
o General knowledge and experience with networking concepts and technologies;
o Familiarity with database and networking concepts, protocols, and implementations;
o Advanced troubleshooting skills;
o History of providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers;
o Basic programming skills;
o Quick learner;
o Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills;
o Ability to meet strict deadlines;
o Ability to apply and build appropriate knowledge skills and experience;
o Able to contribute to strategic thinking;
o Ability to work unsupervised and be proactive;
o Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
•Part of a global support team providing steady state support (Level 2 and Level 3) and production operations for VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) clients;
• Perform Level 2/3 Support for client virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI) based on Xen Desktop/VMware View solutions;
• Perform Level 2/3 Support for Windows and Linux operating systems;
• Perform planned off-hours changes per approved change/maintenance windows, as well as on-call support by rotation (predefined schedule) and off-hours interventions for high severity incidents as needed;
• Follow, maintain and improve the processes and procedures defined for the project assigned;
• Maintenance of the Owned Infrastructure;
• Solve the remainder of the problems not solved at Levels 1 or 1.5, short of defects in products;
• Document actions in the record;
• Perform root cause analysis when required;
• Work with vendors (as appropriate) to resolve problems ;
• Assist in the use of supported products;
• Recommend process and tool improvements;
• Contact other support groups/organizations as required;
• Interface with other systems, networks, and operating system environments;
• Route and work with Vendor support when required;
• Provide documentation and training for the other team members as required;
• Communicate with other levels of support via client chat tools, ticketing system, emails;
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed;
• Participate in regular internal and external status meetings.