We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS) environments;
• Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter);
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. UrbanCode Deploy, Puppet, Chef, Dockers etc.);
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.);
• Experience in Red Hat Linux virtualization technologies, IT Security Compliance, system management/monitoring tools, operating systems services (NTP, DNS, SMTP);
• Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments (change management processes, etc.);
• Experience using ticketing systems;
• Experience with Backup software and strategies;
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure;
• Familiarity with network infrastructure;
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment);
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive;
• Ability to conceptualize problems;
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related);
• Communicative competence (pro-active);
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team;
• Should act as a role model;
• Flexible if workflow is changing;
• Fluent English (spoken and written);
• Team player;
• A very positive attitude towards life;
• Highly motivated.
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS);
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines;
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes;
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed;
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect;
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines;
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks;
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes;
• Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new servers.