When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end
• Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM);
• TCP/IP and testing knowledge
• Hands-on proxy server, firefox, networking
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java / Kotlin
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
• Manage enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform by installing, deploying, updating, and monitoring App usage
Our engine scans the web content in real-time, performing an instant data filtering.
The users can assure that they have in place a filter that helps them impose the web
policies with the same high level of accuracy as always.
Through an user-friendly interface that does not require advanced technical expertise to
handle, they have the ability to set policies that manage the filtering and reporting
functions, controlling the web content accessed by the network users, issuing access,
block or coach policies.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your
primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with
back-end services. Commitment to problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating
quality products is essential.