Tech Support Representative with Linux skills (Full Time)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Tech Support Representative with Linux skills (Full Time) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking to take on board a motivated Technical Support Representative with medium Linux knowledge, who is available to work on a 24/7 schedule.
So if you have…
- Advanced ENGLISH skills (written and spoken);
- Medium knowledge and understanding of LINUX CONSOLE.
- Ability to identify, analyze and interpret errors in logs.
- Knowledge of shell programming (bash): ability to create, search and adapt scripts.
- Experience in a monitoring platform (Syslog, Splunk, WebTrends, etc.) - advantage.
- Additional programming or scripting skills of any kind - advantage.
We are looking forward to hearing from you as you might be our new colleague!
As a Technical Support Representative you will be in charge of…
- Performing monitoring check routines on the customers’ applications and tools;
- Promptly react and respond to alerts of the monitoring platform when received; handle and solve technical issues prior to escalation to customers’ engineers;
- Resolving effectively and in a timely manner the incoming incidents (via email and phone) to build customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Competitive financial package;
- Financial rewards according to your performance and involvement
- Meal tickets and other company benefits (Private medical insurance, 7 card) from the first month of employment;
- Flexible schedule and transportation assured for the night shifts.
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
- Employee referral bonus;