Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Valoris Center active
View all jobs Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in technical support field, and interest in 3 or 4 of the following areas:
• Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Advanced Administration; MacOS experience is a plus;
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Advanced Administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
• Linux or Unix Advanced Administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
• Virtualization Infrastructure Advanced Administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
• Advanced Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
• Antimalware products administration is a plus.
• Advanced German, verbal and written communication skills;
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, Faculty of Cybernetics, etc.;
• Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
• Efficient time management and team player;
• Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
• Ensure L2 Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for company's Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
• Perform virtual environment analysis and information gathering on client infrastructure for deploying company's Enterprise solutions and deliver these details in the Statements of Work;
• Independently manage and carry out assigned accounts concerning deployment / implementation of company's Enterprise Solutions;
• Provide expertise on applications once they are moved from testing to production;
• Initiate, manage and document enterprise deployment reports;
• Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with company's customers;
• Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.;
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks.