Junior Detective Controls with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Junior Detective Controls with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French;
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Experience auditing, process controls or accounting is a plus;
- Likes to work with processes;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Proactive attitude;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines.
Your contribution to something big:
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Detective controls conduction;
- Conducting Detective Controls according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments;
- Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction;
- Quality check of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives;
- Any other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager or assistant department manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.