Junior Consultant - Transaction Advisory Services
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
• Graduate from Finance / Economics / Accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Strong motivation, dedication and enthusiasm
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality
• Desire to exceed expectations
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
• Contribute to the preparation of a pitch document / research paper / TAS proposal performing research
• Understand client needs and organizational structure
• Research and read relevant external publications in relation to current deals and market trends
• Support gathering information relevant for the engagement
• Assist in the preparation of information requests tailored to the specific requirements of the engagement
• Prepare summary of responses to information requests and basic reconciliation to other information sources available under guidance of senior team members
• Draft specific report sections based on analysis performed by considering TS Guidance notes, as well as data book library templates
We offer you:
• A wide experience in various services, TAS related
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs