Virtual Community Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Virtual Community Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing an efficient framework for digital collaboration according to the PST;
- Knowing the PST targets and implement the communities in accordance, also connecting other existing communities in the process expert network;
- Ensuring the use of all appropriate tools and methods throughout the PST communities (KPI tracking, Post Creator, Bosch Connect version changes…);
- Selling”: Ensure that information in communities is up-to-date and the results of PST work are actively marketed through the communities, e.g. blogging, PST team pages and WIKI, contribution to decisions & more;
- Enabling the communities to work productively, add value, continuously improve and develop further (best practice) in coordination with PST leads, “PST forum managers” and G42/PIO;
- Fostering joint learning and experience exchange inside PST and with other RB communities;
- Coaching and consulting the PST communities on effective digital collaboration and networking (tools and methods).
- English B2 level;
- Strength in connecting people and topics, com-munication, social competency, conflict manage-ment and virtual moderation;
- Knowledge of agile and digital collaboration meth-ods and tools and how to adopt different ways of working (eg HTML, VBA programming);
- Role model for networking, sharing, agile and digital collaboration;
- Profound knowledge of own organization, agile teams, as well as internal and change processes;
- Certified Corporate Community Manager Training Community Management Advanced-A (nice to have);
- Customer oriented;
- Team spirit;
- Details oriented.