Financial analyst / Business Unit controller I IC TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Financial analyst / Business Unit controller I IC TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
You will be a part of BU as Controller of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible for Business Unit Infotainment and Connectivity controlling regarding the following activities:
* Prepare and verify monthly Profit and Loss Statement on Cost Center and Project level
* Ensure monthly tracking of Investment and Headcount Vs. Budget/Forecast
* Ensure monthly tracking of Productive Hours Vs. Budget/Forecast
* Quarterly results presentations and Business Unit specific reporting
* Prepare annual Budget and periodical Forecasts
* Perform annual inventory of fixed assets and ask information from suppliers for tooling confirmation
* Prepare transfer notes for internal fixed assets moving
* Other responsibilities: to prepare on demand reports related to your area of responsibility. Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics
* Minimum 1-2 years, relevant Accounting and Controlling area
* Fluent English
* SAP or an ERP system knowledge is a plus
* Microsoft Office - Advanced (Excel, Word, ppt)
* Passion and commitment
* High initiative skills
* Oriented towards delivering results
* High networking and communication skills
* Eagerness to grow and develop
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.