Robotics Process Automation Specialist
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
● Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience in object oriented
programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell or Python, Ruby);
● Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns;
● University degree and/or Masters with a major in IT;
● Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in a modelling language;
● Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different
stakeholders and to different customers;
● Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and
manage multiple task assignments;
● Good written and spoken English.
● Develop in-house automation; keep abreast of latest developments in automation
technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve
● Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming and testing;
● Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed
technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such
solutions in production;
● Be responsible for creating high level design specifications and other documents;
● Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and
stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs;
● Designs, develops and documents RPA based software components in accordance with
requirements specification, functional and technical design documents;
● Contributes in defining the optimum solution architecture and technical design to meet
● Act as a consultant, architect, programmer.
● You will work in a multidisciplinary and open-minded team of young professionals;
● You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your
colleagues (trainings, certifications);
● You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas;
● You will be encouraged to take the initiative;
● You can choose your professional development path (programming, consultancy,
● You will have the opportunity to come up with and implement innovative ideas that
will be used throughout a global community of tens of thousands of developers.