Infrastructure Engineer II
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
As Infrastructure Engineer II you will be part of our partner Operations department. You will work shifts in 24/7 Operation Center, within a team of Technical and Application Support, Linux or Windows and Network Engineers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
• 4-6 years’ experience
• Intermediate knowledge of the following systems, technologies and concepts:
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu – Solaris, AIX or HP-UX a plus
o Enterprise Backup technologies – Rubrik, NetBackup, Veeam, DataDomain, Exagrid
o Management and operations of Linux systems within VMware hypervisor
o Experience scripting for automation/deployment processes
o SAN Storage – FC Switching, Block Storage, NFS File Storage
o Solarwinds to proactively monitor systems and the data centers
o Zerto Virtual Replication
o Server and storage products from: HP, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, Brocade
• Strong planning, project management and communication skills
• Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed matrix environment
• Experienced in managing and delivering upon multiple projects with competing time and resource requirements
Nice to have:
• Have worked in an environment supporting multiple branch offices
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related degree
• Assist in the management of multi-farm server and storage functions for the company
• Ensure Data Protection/Backups of servers are maintained according to SLAs
• Configure and deploy Linux servers as required
• Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external servers and storage. Develops and maintains all system, applications, security and network configurations.
• Performs server upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
• Provides technical support and guidance to users.
• Support the business functions, data center, offices and IT serviceapplication requirements.
• Ensure all server services and support meet defined corporate SLA’s.
• Assist with developing and maturing server processes required to support and scale the companies IT service functions.
• Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services and Data Centers pertaining to the servers
• Responsible for server systems design and engineering in support of new systems, services and scalability.
• Assist with Vendor and contract negotiation and management
Compensation & Benefits:
• Office Location: near Unirii – central location
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects