Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a BA or similar role, documenting and analyzing technical solutions to complex business problems;
• Strong feature-level understanding of the Magento platform;
• Great attention to detail and strong communication skills are required;
• Experience in analyzing business goals and metrics;
• Experience in eCommerce implementation or service is a strong plus;
• Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting business requirements;
• Must be able and willing to travel to client sites as required (Approx. 30%);
• Previous experience in consulting or professional services is a significant plus;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills;
• Must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communications.
Business Analysts work with clients in several phases of the project lifecycle. During the Design Phase of the project they will assist the team in researching best practices, making recommendations to the client about functionality and user flow and documenting requirements and acceptance criteria. In later phases of the project, BAs will also provide client training workshops, demonstrating to business users how they can use the various features of their new platform.
• Analyze and identify business problems/project constraints;
• Understand scope of our client engagements;
• Gather business requirements;
• Lead client sessions;
• Define and document final set of business requirements;
• Write user stores, functional specifications and acceptance criteria;
• Provide training to clients.