Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a BA or similar role, documenting and analyzing technical solutions to complex business problems;
• Strong feature-level understanding of the Magento platform;
• Great attention to detail and strong communication skills are required;
• Experience in analyzing business goals and metrics;
• Experience in eCommerce implementation or service is a strong plus;
• Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting business requirements;
• Must be able and willing to travel to client sites as required (Approx. 30%);
• Previous experience in consulting or professional services is a significant plus;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills;
• Must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communications.
Business Analysts work with clients in several phases of the project lifecycle. During the Design Phase of the project they will assist the team in researching best practices, making recommendations to the client about functionality and user flow and documenting requirements and acceptance criteria. In later phases of the project, BAs will also provide client training workshops, demonstrating to business users how they can use the various features of their new platform.
• Analyze and identify business problems/project constraints;
• Understand scope of our client engagements;
• Gather business requirements;
• Lead client sessions;
• Define and document final set of business requirements;
• Write user stores, functional specifications and acceptance criteria;
• Provide training to clients.