Senior Customer Service Assistant with Russian - HBT
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- Russian Language - advanced
An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's.
- Assists other customer service associates with administrative duties.
- Communicates with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
- Supports ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.