This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs International Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Extended experience in recruitment, either in a specialized agency or in a tech company with high volumes of recruitment. We are also open to any candidate driven by performance and familiar with the IT/Technology industries, eg. an engineer willing to shift from technical to business or a former business manager
• Knowledge of Technology (mechanical, embedded electronics, manufacturing engineering, safety …) and/or IT environments are highly recommended
• Positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite to interface efficiently with the candidates and the local ALTEN managers
• Persistent, driven by performance and results-oriented, able to reach deadlines and work autonomously
• Curious, deep understanding of the business issues and industries addressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Fluent in Romanian and English, a third language (French, German …) is a plus.
• Identification (sourcing and hunting) and phone qualification of potential candidates, in line with the needs expressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Face to face interviews
• Organization and preparation of visio interviews with the local ALTEN managers for the short-listed candidates
• Coaching of the candidates and follow-up with the countries
• Closing and contract signature.
• Based in Bucharest, the International Recruiter will support the fast development of our subsidiaries all around the world. Reporting to the International recruitment team based in Paris, your mission will consist in recruiting talented engineers who can demonstrate their potential for playing a key-role in the technical delivery of our local subsidiaries.