Mechanical Technician for I ID HMI - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Technician for I ID HMI - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The Sample Workshop intermediates between product development and the production plants world-wide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production). The development workshops guarantee an efficient SOP. As a Sample Workshop Mechanical Technician your responsibilities you will be to:
* Prepare parts (finishing, painting, gluing) in order to assembly the prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality;
* Realize service and modifications of the parts acording by the developers specifications;
* Flash, calibrate and test electronic parts;
* Design small mechanic tools and parts;
* Search, order and administrate the materials;
* Maintenance, calibration service and administration of the equipments and mechanical machine;
* Program and handling mechanical machine;
* Close collaboration with developments in order to assure a efficient SOP;
* Packing and prepare delivery documents for the parts. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical high school or college;
* Mechanical knowledge;
* Practical experience using mechanicals machine and tools;
* CAD/CAM knowledge (advantage);
* Practical experience in vacuum casting;
* Quality knowledge (experience in production aria);
* Computer users knowledge;
* Fluent English or German (advantage);
* Initiative, communication and team skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.