iOS Software Engineer - $2500/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire iOS Software Engineers ($30k/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Join Crossover and you’ll be part of a team responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining various digital media applications.
We strive to keep current on the latest trends in mobile technologies, so you’ll be expected to effectively lead team members and act as a technical reference. We’ll want you to clearly explain various technologies and solutions to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders. You will develop and support front-end, online mobile product initiatives. You will be responsible for creating and iterating excellent software applications with top quality user experience. On a bigger scale, you will work together with other developers, engineers, and production groups to design and implement new applications, systems, and tools that are unparalleled in the market.
- Over 3 years of hands-on software development experience. 2 of them should be in building high traffic and large-scale iOS apps
- Proficiency in Android SDK/ Xamarin is great to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in developing mobile applications
- 1+ years of experience using CICD tools
- At least 2 years of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
• Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL / MongoDB / Cassandra
• SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
• Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Demonstrate success as a problem solver
Be a results-oriented individual
Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Good proficiency in the English language
Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
System Pre-requisitesThese are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Xcode v.9+
- iOS SDK 10+
- iOS Simulator 7+
Join our community of remote professionals!