Back-Office Assistant with English
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree: (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome);
* Advanced English;
* Call-Center experience is preferred;
* Good analytical skills;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Able to work in a team and be proactive;
* Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
* Provides guidance to the Accounts Receivable analysts on the processing of customer payments and transactions.
* Ensures that receivables are updated and tracked accurately.
* Ensures that procedures are followed and records are maintained as appropriate.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
* Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
* Stability of a big international company;
* Great start of career;
* Competitive compensation package;
* Meal Tickets, Life-insurance, annual bonus, transportation allowance, and many other benefits;
* Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
* International working environment;