Technical Infrastructure Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Infrastructure Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for:
A brainy and enthusiastic Technical Infrastructure Engineer. You will work on a project aiming to automatize the deployment and installation of ground infrastructure through several steps.
What you must have:
Python development (version 3.6)
Acknowledge of Linux and its services:
• Linux CentOS/Red Hat
• Centreon (MIB configurations)
Acknowledge of BDD/TDD testing tool (Behavior/Test driven development method using tools as Cucumber or Radish)
• The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Proactive position in solving technical issues
• Good communication skills in English
What you will do:
• Platform definition (number of machines, machines IP, hosted services etc.) in a YML format
• Configuration files generation based on configuration templates (jinja2) and platform definition
• RPM builder of generated config. files
• Infra deployment: VMware VMs creation with ansible
• OS deployment: CentOS installation with Cobbler (based on PXE)
• Configuration deployment: RPM installation with Ansible