Accounts Payable Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
•Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
•At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable processes
•Advanced knowledge of Excel (ex. power pivots, macros, VBA etc.)
•Experience in SharePoint would be an asset (ex. workflow development, admin tasks etc.)
Analytical | Attention to detail | Team player | Troubleshooter| Customer oriented |
The AP Reporting Specialist will report into the Reporting and Internal Control Lead and will be a key member in the development of the FSSC, being responsible for the data analysis and reporting activities, participating in testing processes, developing training material, and being an integral driver for the development and continuous improvement of the payables processes in the center.
The Reporting Specialist is expected to manage the Payables data analysis and reporting system and also to provide support for Payables Internal Control.
• Develop the Payables data analysis and reporting system to meet process performance requirements of the FSSC
• Create data dashboards, develop metrics analysis and provide relevant reports to stakeholders
• Create, develop and communicate relevant information, dashboards, and analytics summaries to key BU stakeholders under the guidance of the Reporting & Internal Process Control Lead
• Provide analytics support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation for reporting and internal control purposes
• Facilitate continuous improvement of processes through documenting process related issues, assessing process specific risks, and the identifying continuous improvement initiatives
• Measure KPI’s to assess team performance trends and report achievements or deficiencies to the Reporting & Internal Process Control Lead
• Partner with Systems and Development teams to provide reporting on software solutions
•Working Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday
•Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
•Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
•Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
•CSR & Sports activities
•Friendly work environment
•Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.