(G)TAC BSS&DS Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication is a must;
• Has basic understanding telecom network and services;
• Understanding of technical support operation model and processes;
• Knowledge about monitoring Systems;
• Advanced knowledge of Unix, Oracle database;
• Experience on Telecom/IT support will be a plus.
• Provide BSS & VAS products technical operation support to our customer, alarm handing, incident acknowledgement, incident troubleshooting and ticket management;
• Routine check, service request handling and other maintenance tasks;
• Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve advanced issues.