SMT Process Technician
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
- College/post-secondary school in a technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics or Automatics).
- University school in a technical degree is an advantage.
- Available to work in 4 shifts pattern;
- Medium English communication (Written, Spoken, Reading).
- 2-3 years working experience in electronic production environment is an advantage
- Make the programs/profile/maintenance/calibration for: Printing, SPI, Placement, Reflow.
- Continually optimize the process (time, quality, costs).
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements within the production area are being adhered to
- Ensure and oversee that all departmental machines are efficiently changed-over and set-up for the scheduled products in line with procedures and production plans.
- Drive new product introduction during the shift and report any non-conformities or improvements. He or she will be expected to take the Product information and data which will be supplied, and produce a satisfactory first-article customer PCB for measurement and evaluation, subject to volume manufacture.
- Responsible for identifying yield improvement projects and taking appropriate action to drive and achieve these improvements. He or she will be expected to use manufacturing process tools such as Six-Sigma and lean manufacturing to support these improvement projects in line with the process Control parameters set-up at each of the SMT manufacturing lines.
- Diagnose and repair all departmental equipment down to PCB level and report findings in a concise and accurate manner. A good understanding of electrical drawings, schematics and engineering drawings is expected, together with the general use of multi-meters, hand power tools and measuring equipment.
-Use and apply all SMT machine performance criteria; this could include component attrition, nozzle data, feeder data and vision error information and use this information to drive improvements within the machine performance