.Net Software Developer - Senior Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
.Net Software Developer - Senior Analyst
Our Dell Financial Services business unit in Bucharest is seeking talented .Net developers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as system support activities, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting .Net applications. Our complex financial systems range from development of consumer and internal facing web based applications, to internal batch processing systems.
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
- 2+ years on the I/T market
- Undergraduate course in Computer Science, System Analysis or similar - completed or in process
- Experience with Microsoft .NET - C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), .NET Core, Visual Studio 2012/2015-2017, .NET 4.0
- Knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Application integration using web services
- Good oral and written communication skills AND fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency)
- Agile development in a Scrum/Kanban framework
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch scripts
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
- Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting .Net applications
- Partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements
- Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects
- Developing estimates on related project work
- Staying up-to-date with new technology developments and development techniques
- Responsible for monitoring development, reporting project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled progress
- Provide post-implementation support and ensure availability of systems through application monitoring
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.