Marketplace Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketplace Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Online ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/MA degree in Economics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in setting up and improving processes
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Establish contact with each of the eMAG Marketplace partners allocated and create solid work relationships
- Generate value for Marketplace partners selling their products through the eMAG website, developing the tools, capabilities and collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver the required results
- Analyze huge sets of data, make correlations, draw valid conclusions and define personalized action plans, adapted to the needs of each partner
- Identify underperforming partners, determine the main issues that drove to those results and create improvement plans
- Analyze all key performance indicators for these partners and, together with them, establish measures to correct all deviations
- Follow up constantly on all established improvement methods and make sure they happen in due time
- Perform multichannel analysis
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspects relating to ecommerce (Commercial, Marketing, Operations)
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently, while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- Draw conclusions based on big data analysis as a base for business decisions
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).