Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valuement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Valuement Eastern Europe is a retail-focused consultancy serving clients across Central & Eastern Europe. We identify and settle leakages for our clients through our process mining and data-driven methodologies. This in turn can finance client change initiatives which we enable through our unique 360º perspective over your teams, your third-party partners, your clients and your market.Cerinte
The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail environment.
• Education: Economics, Management, Statistics or similar, Computer Sciences or Engineering – completed or in progress.
• Skills: (1) Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills, (2) Ability to operate Excel documents of medium complexity, (3) Demonstrate ability to communicate in a simple and efficient professional manner with colleagues, client teams and third-parties, (4) Good finance and accounting understanding
• Relevant experience: (1) Minimum 2 years of professional experience with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing (c) Financial Analysis or (d) Audit & Assurance related projects, (2) A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus, (3) Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage
• Detect anomalies, investigate others potential sources of revenue leakage
• Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Builds relationships with both clients and vendors. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
• Participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
• Be directly involved in growing our business and working along our teams,clients and their third-party partners, mostly on finance related matters. The services are performed on the premises of our clients.
• Undetermined period. Salary package in line with local corporate specificities (in terms of competitiveness, insurance, meal tickets) + efficiency-based quarterly bonus.
• Learn to „breathe” retail😊
• Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
• Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
• Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT