PRIVATE BANKING INVESTMENT OFFICER
- Responsible for identifying potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- To work with clients to meet their financial needs and goals. They proactively advise and consult with the clients, explaining the types of financial services available, educating them about investment options and potential risks and recommending investments.
- Closely monitor the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client needs. They need to be aware of both the clients goals, income and spending to manage the portfolio
- To be well informed of market conditions and with market updates and financial news. They must also maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction to ensure that all transactions are legal.
- Responsible to cover a more extensive geographical area.
Requirements & skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Mathematics;
- Master in Economics/Finance would be a plus;
- ACI certifications would be a plus;
- Sales/client experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Expertize in financial markets (treasury, asset management, insurance, pensions or equity brokerage) would be a plus.
- Communicative and with negotiation skills, client dedicated;
- Proactive and innovative, sales & goal oriented;
- Trustful and loyal, enjoying working in teams, high ethical standards - Very good analytical skills, organized and able to perform under pressure; - Very good command of English;
- Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations
- Regional market knowledge