Customer Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AUTOLIV active
View all jobs Customer Quality Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Autoliv is at the forefront of automotive safety technology.
We develops, manufactures and markets airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. Our products are sold to all leading car manufacturers worldwide.
When a traffic accident occurs, our products have a few milliseconds to prove themselves, saving the lives of drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Resita, Sfantu Gheorghe and Onesti.
Today it reached over 10 000 employee in Romania and it is still growing fast.
Autoliv is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and incorporated in the state of Delaware.
Autoliv Inc. is the result of a 1997 merger of the Swedish company Autoliv AB and the company Morton ASP.
For more than 60 years Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems.
Autoliv’s products save 30 000 lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year. Every day our team members strive to find new ways to make real-life automotive travel safer.
Drawing on the strength of our teams and collaborative culture we drive enhancements in our market-leading quality and efficiency.
Our people are key to our success and we are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
• University Degree (Technical University preferred)
• Fluency in English
• 1-2 years experience in Quality area and production process (especially in automotive industry)
• Microsoft Office skills
• Analytical thinking, open mind, decision maker
• Communicative, focused on details
• Represents Autoliv Romania in front of the customer, regarding product quality problems
• Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction on the quality of delivered products and provides monthly information to management and in organization
• Develops professional relationships with customers
• Coordinates returning activities of the reclaimed products series/warranty
• Coordinates sorting/correction activities at customer
• Moderates the team involved in fault analyzing