OTC Deductions Associate with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs OTC Deductions Associate with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Order to Cash Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the OTC Deductions & Credit Associate will:
- Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests.
- Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision-making including research and validation.
- Partner up with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing the deductions.
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team.
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements.
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
- Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
- Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
- Maximize cash flow by effectively managing credit risk.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Finance or a related field.
- Language Skills: English (advanced).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Good phone manner and negotiation abilities.
- Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision-making and time-management skills.
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints.
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment.
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myHR @ Kellogg .com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.